Withdrawal Card

Changing jobs? Taking a leave? A withdrawal card allows you to put your union dues on hold while you are off of work and keep your membership in good standing for when you return.

To apply for a withdrawal card, please fill out the form below:

    Laid offSick leaveWCBParental leaveOther

    * Required information